The appearance of hyperlinks to civilian enterprises does not constitute endorsement of the information, products, or services contained therein by the "The Foote Family Association of America." Commercial links provided are consistent with the stated purpose of this Web Site.
Commercial Editorial Control
The Foote Family Association of America does not exercise editorial control over the information you may find at commercial web locations.
The opinions stated in the publications presented on this web site are of each individual writer only, and DO NOT CONSTITUTE ENDORSEMENT OR APPROVAL by The Foote Family Association of America of the information contained therein .
PRIVACY AND SECURITY NOTICE
1. This World Wide Web (WWW) site is provided as a public service by The Foote Family Association of America.
2. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This Web Sites server uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as:
3. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, This web sites server uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Assessing what information is of most and least interest.
- Determining technical design specifications.
- Identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction.
5. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Information and materials for several portions of this web site were obtained from copyrighted sources. In most cases this material will be clearly identified.
The remainder of Information is considered public information and may be reproduced and distributed in print or electronic format only if offered at no cost to recipients and as long as full credit is given to The Foote Family Association of America. |
All graphics images on this web site are owned solely by the Foote Family Association of America and can not be used for commercial publications without our expressed permission.
This Web Site was prepared as a service to the members of Foote Family Association of America (FFAA) and all Foote familys worldwide. Neither the FFAA nor any of their members, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the FFAA. The opinions of the authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the FFAA, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
HTML Coding Method
This Web Site uses the HTML 4.01 Transitional DTD coding method. This code method includes presentation attributes and elements that the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) expects to phase out as support for style sheets matures.
HTML 4 includes mechanisms for style sheets, scripting, embedding objects, improved support for right to left and mixed direction text, and enhancements to forms for improved accessibility for people with disabilities.
Further information about HTML 4.01 is available at::
W3C HTML 4.0 Specifications at http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224.
Questions about this web site
If you have questions, corrections or suggestions about this web site you may contact via e-mail the FFAA Webmaster at the link below.
Web Site Accessibility
We take seriously our responsibility for insuring our web page meets the accessibility standards of Section 508 (29 U.S.C., 794d) of the Rehabilitation Act. For more information or suggestions on how we can improve, contact the FFAA Webmaster